Wednesday, August 1, 2012


Hey, its been a busy day but I will do my best to make sure that there is a post goin out every day. I am going to outline how you will make lots of gold off the release of a new expansion. Keep in mind that not all of these will be the same on your server, however they should work for most. 

Your first step if you have not done so already should be to create a "bank" toon with his own guild bank with 5 tabs, I have multiple bank toons I wouldn't recommend buying the 6th unless you're already experienced in making lots of gold off the AH or if you are planning on having multiple bank toons. Buy all the bag slots in the bank toon's personal bank and load it with netherweave bags or better.

Next you should download the following addons:
Titan Panel, Postal, and Auctioneer

Then you should wait patiently for the video I will be putting out in a few days. Lol but seriously, it will provide an instruction on how to use all 3 of these addons as well as reveal some good tips on how to make gold off the release of MoP.

No comments:

Post a Comment