Saturday, December 1, 2012

Server Transfer

I just transfered servers...again so it's going to take a few days to get things up and running in the mean time check out this Helpfull Wikky's Whistle guide.


Here is an awesome pre transfer picture, only brining one toon so I had to move what sells for most on new server, should have sharded all those epic legs for more space :/ I only made a few mistakes, but all the twink items I've bought for less than 20g over the past few months should turn into a nice profit, they sell 500-2000 depending on item on this high pop pvp server :D bring on the goldz

1 comment:

  1. Here is an awesome eve isk online pre transfer picture, only brining one toon so I had to move what sells for most on new server, should have sharded all those epic legs for more space :/ I only made a few mistakes, but all the twink items I've bought for less than 20g over the past few months should turn into a nice cheap eve isk online profit, they sell 500-2000 depending on item on this high pop pvp server :D bring on the goldz

    ReplyDelete