Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hello everyone, I know its been a while since I last updated this site but I've decided its time for me to share some tips and tricks to make some gold before the next expansion launches. In the makes are some more easy solo guides, frostweave cloth farming guide and some auctioneer tutorials.

In the mean time I will leave you with 2 easy ways to make money with a miner. Check the AH every day for cheap copper ore, copper bars, tin ore and tin bars, make them into bronze bars, on my server copper and tin go for 35s a piece but I can get 1g each for a bronze bar, and since 1 copper and 1 tin make 2 bronze bars you are more than doubling your money. Another good trick is to buy up cheap pyrite ore and smelt them into bars.

Thanks for reading and remember to check back soon for lots of updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment